The Knippling

Matt, Erica, Liam and Jillian. The new Fantastic Four!

Monday, January 29, 2007

Having a boy is...

So I was changing Liam the other day, had him clean and ready to go...and then I felt somthing warm on my side. Didn't even have to look to see that my son was peeing on me, grabbed the first thing that I could find and blocked it. He seemed to feel better so I guess I can forgive him.

Oh but wait was changing him later and was in the middle of wipeing him down and felt a stream hitting my wrist. But he's just so little and cute so I can forgive him.

And I almost forgot, this morning at about 6, when he woke up and was hungry again, I was changing him again and this time it was just a quick shot, that went up and shot the monkey at the head of the changing table.

So now while we might still be calling him our little lima bean he might also be our little squirt.

2 Comments:

At 5:04 PM , Blogger DeAnna said...

But wait! There's the pee pee tee pee!

http://www.uncommongoods.com/item/item.jsp?itemId=13271&engine=adwords!4397&keyword=%28pee-pee+tee-pee%29&match_type=&gclid=CJWSxYz5hooCFQgTWAodGGvRQg

 
At 10:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

alrighty, so this is a little late but I did the OKCUpid! thing and it's official...I AM THE AWESOMEST PERSON ALIVE!!!

Modern, Cool Nerd
82 % Nerd, 69% Geek, 43% Dork

OH YEA!! he he. I printed a bunch of those pics of Liam...man is he cute!
Love, your awesome totally modern, cool nerd sister

CHRISTIE (ROCKS!!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home