The Knippling

Matt, Erica, Liam and Jillian. The new Fantastic Four!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Must be my baby

Well We went to the doctor again yesterday, everything is fine with 'the baby'. Its in the 51 percentile of length and weight, which is good-and according to my mom, really good since its not like my brother Andy who was in the 99 % range or something like that. Although it's measuring 29.5 weeks when its supposed to be at 28.5. But here's how we figured out that it was my baby...we were getting an ultrasound, poking around and measuring stuff, and maybe trying to get a little peek at what the sex might actually be, when it rolled over and turned its back to us! So Erica figures that it must be my child since its so shy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home