The Knippling

Matt, Erica, Liam and Jillian. The new Fantastic Four!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

For those of you who are sonogram experts.



Yet another alien like photo...i don't know what to say except the baby has my face :) This is a picture of it's head. I told my grandma that i was going to call the baby Poindexter if it didnt show itself...so we may not know what the sex is, but we know the name! And when he/she asks me why i gave it such a name I will proudly say, "because...you were a turd to me...and this is the best way i could think of to get back at you!"

Perhaps i won't be that mean...but I do know this kid is a combo of both Matt and I. Shy and stuborn....umm for those of you that know us you will know which characteristic is based off of Matt and which one is me. If you don't know us...i'm the shy one!

Well so far everything is healthy and that's all that matters. We are starting to get baby stuff or ideas of things we want and now really narrowing down names. If we have a boy we are pretty much set....if this baby is a girl she's gonna have to pray that i'm not that drugged when it comes to naming her because we have no idea!

2 Comments:

At 7:14 PM , Blogger hauckster said...

Boy or girl... Middle name MUST be Amanda... so pick wisely

 
At 7:17 PM , Blogger DeAnna said...

Hm...cute already. Takes after both of you for sure.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home