The Knippling

Matt, Erica, Liam and Jillian. The new Fantastic Four!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Time off

For once since we've been back we have done nothing this weekend...that is unless you call going to Charo on Friday night, church and having my parent's over for pizza and watching Dr. Who on saturday...nothing. But then sunday, we really did nothing, I even took a nap while watching Godzilla. Erica is still not feeling any better, and it's probably not helping that the baby (still just "a baby", no gender yet) is finding new things to kick. and times to do it. Although I'm pretty sure that I did feel it give a good kick, and I didn't even have to poke it!

1 Comments:

At 5:32 AM , Blogger hauckster said...

Matt maybe you should quit "poking" things.. isnt that how this happened??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home