The Knippling

Matt, Erica, Liam and Jillian. The new Fantastic Four!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Well i have a job.

I hate the waiting game...sdsu is taking forever. Oh well. I have a accepted a job at Sioux Valley Hospital however. I'm actually excited about this one. I know it's going be an awesome place to work because they have named their rooms after Star Wars characters. I hopefully will start Friday if they want me to. I really don't have much to do right now so why not start. Matt's job is great. He is home early every day. They have 10:30 coffee breaks which i think is funny. But he's happy...and it is a great thing to see him happy. We get to move into our little house on Friday as well. I'm going to see if we can get in early and do some cleaning. I hear from the fam here that they previous tenant isn't that tidy. Well that's all from me. Everyone is happy and Matt and I are on our way to actually having a normal life!

1 Comments:

At 5:03 PM , Blogger DeAnna said...

Pffft. You know you want to be Colorado Land Barons (CLB), too, just like us. Hey! Good job, both of you--I'm very happy and proud of you both.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home