The Knippling

Matt, Erica, Liam and Jillian. The new Fantastic Four!

Friday, August 25, 2006

Little Update....

Well for those of you who don't know....we moved to SD! Matt finished the walk through today and we are HOME AT LAST. We are planning on renting a little house in Flandreau and attempt to save money. I'm assuming that we will have to pay all our bills first...not saying that we have alot, but who am I joking...if your reading this you know we are broke :) But all is not lost. Matt starts his new Superman job on Monday and I hope to be hearing back from one of the two places that I interviewed with. I am excited because Matt and I may actually be able to do it on our own and not rely on anyone! Again...new feeling! Thats about it from me. We go to the doctor again in September and we will hopefully find out more then!

1 Comments:

At 5:01 PM , Blogger DeAnna said...

Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home