The Knippling

Matt, Erica, Liam and Jillian. The new Fantastic Four!

Friday, March 09, 2007

If he looked like me....



So I'm a total looser, but I had to see what he would look like with dark hair. There is still a chance that he may have the same hair color as me.




Liam is growing everyday and is already in size 3-6 months. I now know why I was unable to breast feed Liam...nature knew it would have been the end of me. He would have sucked me dry! He eats about 6 oz each feeding and the thing is he isn't a chubby baby, he's long and thick. Even though he wasn't as big as his uncle Andy when he was born, Liam is trying to catch up and beat his record.

2 Comments:

At 7:39 AM , Blogger DeAnna said...

Hee!

 
At 5:52 AM , Blogger DeAnna said...

BTW, it looks like Katie's been trying to teach him to rock on. Just so you know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home