The Knippling

Matt, Erica, Liam and Jillian. The new Fantastic Four!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Part duex...


Here is Matt's second..my first attempt at a cake. It was for my mom's birthday and it was a big hit. I have a feeling i'm we are going to be creating alot more. Its the perfect medium...art and food :)

So Matt and I being the cool nerds that we are joined the community theater. Now I have been in plays before and have no real issues with being in front of people was eager to join. Matt however had never acted before a day in his life and said he would do it also just to experience something new. Well audition day came and went and I got the part of Lois, the lawyer. I get 57 lines in the whole play. Matt...remember he has no actual acting background gets the lead! He is Mike the detective and has 124 lines....the most out of EVERYONE! When he told me what part he had my first question was instantly "Who did you do to get that part" Of course he didn't do anything...that's just showbiz! But i am very proud of him and we will surly post pics!

1 Comments:

At 4:53 AM , Blogger DeAnna said...

Hey, he should be asking who *you* will be giving legal briefs to!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home